Third party wireless module search tool
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
Engineers looking to incorporate wireless connectivity technology into their IoT design can use the third party wireless module search tool to identify products that meet their end equipment specifications, procure production ready wireless modules, and help accelerate their development and time to market. The third party module vendors included in the search tool are independent third party companies with expertise in designing and manufacturing wireless modules utilizing TI wireless connectivity products including SimpleLink™ wireless microcontrollers (MCU). A wireless module is a compact assembly that includes clocks, SPI flash, and passives. Visit www.ti.com/simplelink to learn more about the SimpleLink products, applications and development platforms.
- Based on our TI wireless technology supporting Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Zigbee®, Sub-1 GHz, Sigfox, 2.4 GHz ,multi-band connectivity and more
- Integrates clocks, SPI flash and passive components
- Years of successful collaboration
- Includes hardware customization, software integration and cloud services
- Links to company and product websites